7, 211 Ben Boyd Road
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
(opposite the garden entrance of The Oaks pub)
Telephone: +61 2 9904 5700
Fax: +61 2 9904 5711
Email: shop @helenrodrigues.com.au
Mon - Sat – By appointment
Please call to make your appointment or request an appointment by clicking the button.
Sun – Closed
There is an appointment fee which is fully redeemable against the purchase of a gown.
There is a $150 non-refundable ticket fee for Trunk Shows.
A credit card is required at the time of booking and a 1st appointment fee of $100, $120 or $150 (see below) will be charged for your exclusive one on one 1 hour appointment with your professional bridal stylist.
Monday - Friday day appointments incur a $100 appointment fee (NOTE: Cancellation policy for these appointments require minimum of 48 hours notice or a $150 cancellation fee applies).
Thursday evenings from 5-8 pm incur a $120 appointment fee (NOTE: Cancellation policy for these appointments require minimum of 48 hours notice or a $150 cancellation fee applies).
Saturday appointments incur a $150 appointment fee (NOTE: Cancellation policy for these appointments require minimum of 48 hours notice or a $150 cancellation fee applies).
All special events including trunk shows and sample sales also require a minimum of 48 hours notice or a $150 cancellation fee applies.
Please note our cancellation policy is inclusive of all appointments including 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc.
Helen Rodrigues Bridal Wear does not give any refunds, exchanges or credit notes for any reason including change of mind, cancellation or postponement of wedding.
Please note: There is a 2% surcharge on all American Express transactions.
Here are Helen’s five top tips on how to make your first bridal gown appointment as special and successful as possible.
1. Have your date and venue already set – although not always possible, ideally it’s best to have your wedding date and venue locked in prior to commencing your dress search. This really helps with selecting the perfect gown for your setting.
2. Decide on your budget – know how much you have to spend and be sure to check the price range of dresses on offer prior to your appointment. This way you can stay within your budget.
3. Come as you are – don’t wear any fake tan or too much make-up to your appointment as you could be trying on a lot of dresses.
4. Don’t bring too many guests – it’s a good idea to have someone with you to provide feedback, however only bring a maximum of 2-3 guests whose opinions mean the most. Too many different views can be overwhelming and possibly even stressful or confusing.
5. Come with an open mind – feel free to bring some pictures or screen shots of styles you like but be open to new possibilities. There might be other styles you haven’t thought of which could be recommended to you, one of which might end up being the perfect choice.