Appointment Tips & Appointment Form
Here are Helen’s five top tips on how to make your first bridal gown appointment as special and successful as possible.
1. Decide on your budget – know how much you have to spend and be sure to check the price range of dresses on offer prior to your appointment. This way you can stay within your budget.
2. Have your date and venue already set – although not always possible, ideally it’s best to have your wedding date and venue locked in prior to commencing your dress search. This really helps with selecting the perfect gown for your setting.
3. Come as you are – don’t wear any fake tan or too much make-up to your appointment as you could be trying on a lot of dresses.
4. Don’t bring too many guests – it’s a good idea to have someone with you to provide feedback, however only bring a maximum of 2-3 guests whose opinions mean the most. Too many different views can be overwhelming and possibly even stressful or confusing.
5. Come with an open mind – feel free to bring some pictures or screen shots of styles you like but be open to new possibilities. There might be other styles you haven’t thought of which could be recommended to you, one of which might end up being the perfect choice.
To request an appointment, please fill out the form below. A team member will contact you during business hours to discuss and arrange your appointment date and time.
Please note for appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays a $100 appointment fee applies; $120 appointment fee for Thursday evenings and $150 appointment fee for Saturdays. Card details are required at time of booking your appointment. Please visit our Contact Us page for more information.